Rental Property Insurance

plantation home

Living in your home as a homeowner and owning your home and renting it out are two very different things when it comes to insurance.  Homeowners insurance is for your home, when you live in it.  However, if you rent your home, you need specialized insurance coverage – generally called a “landlords policy”.

There are many options with a landlords policy, including protecting the dwelling as well as providing for lost rental income if the property is damaged or destroyed.

Before you rent your home, make sure you are properly protected.  Contact us today to find out more.